You can forward any topic to your email address by clicking on email link or letter icon posted under every post.
contact: rishi_mum1985@yahoo.com

Romatic meanings

"Different Countries & Thier Romantic Meanings"

"H.O.L.L.A.N.D"
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies.

"I.T.A.L.Y."
I Trust And Love You.

"L.I.B.Y.A."
Love Is Beautiful; You Also.

"F.R.A.N.C.E."
Friendships Remain And Never Can End.

"C.H.I.N.A."
Come Here.. I Need Affection.

"B.U.R.M.A."
Between Us, Remember Me Always.

"N.E.P.A.L."
Never Ever Part As Lovers.

"I.N.D.I.A."
I Nearly Died In Adoration.


"K.E.N.Y.A"
Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing.

"C.A.N.A.D.A."
Cute And Naughty Action that developed into attraction

"K.O.R.E.A."
Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every adversity.

"E.G.Y.P.T."
Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing!

"M.A.N.I.L.A."
May All Nights Inspire Love Always.

"P.E.R.U."
Phorget (Forget) Everyone... Remember Us.

"T.H.A.I.L.A.N.D."
Totally Happy. Always In Love And Never Dull.

 
mobile tips, tricks, secrets



Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Categories

Blog Archive

Mobile Zone